Hire a Woman for Your Next Photo Shoot

Why is it that woman influence 83% of consumer spending in the US, yet the majority of people who create advertising are men? In fact, women only make up 11% of the creative directors at ad agencies. Now, that's a head-scratcher.
I have worked in advertising for over 30 years and know that women are as talented as men. Gender does not determine creativity or talent. On my roster, I am proud to represent eight of the industry's most creative female commercial photographers and photo stylists. These women are amazing creative masters. And, on top of that, they run their businesses and client relationships with natural finesse. For more information about any of my photographers and stylists please contact me at sally@sallyreps.com. We would love to work with you!

See more at www.sallyreps.com.

Comments

Popular Posts