New York Fashion and Lifestyle Photographer Colin Lane Joins Sally Bjornsen Represents

Happy New Year!  Many of you are currently under several feet of snow and praying for the weather to get back to normal.  Out here on the West Coast all is calm and bright. Not like I am trying to rub it in or anything.

Last fall I joined forces with Colin Lane a New York fashion and lifestyle photographer.  Colin has been shooting for a long time and has built a wonderful portfolio and client list.  He is best known for his work with Boden, Levis, and Specsavers.  His images are lively, fun and inspiring.  I especially like the images below as they remind me of summers in Europe where the light often has an ethereal glow,  Please see more from Colin online on my site at www.sallyreps.com or at www.colinlane.com



Comments