Ian Coble Wraps Editorial Feature Article for Freeskier Magazine

2_21_13_Squaw_0280
Sports and Lifestyle photographer, Ian Coble just returned from an 8 day shoot for Freeskier Magazine. The trip was part of a feature article for next winter's magazine.

"I was stoked to get a call a few weeks back from the magazine's photo editor, telling me that I was slated to not only shoot the article, but also write it. I've done some writing in the past for magazines, but usually it's little pieces that are minor sections of the mag. This was the first time I've had the chance to shoot and write an entire piece though," says Ian.

The premise of the trip was traveling and skiing around the Western US by train. Look for the story in next year's magazine and find more from Ian Coble at www.sallyreps.com and www.iancoble.com.



Freeskier_JacksonReno

Comments

Popular Posts