Alex Hayden Shoots Cover Story for Gray Magazine



I have been lamenting the loss of some of the tried and true shelter magazines of my past, the likes of Metropolitan Home and Domino. There is nothing more satisfying than paging through a gorgeous interior magazine, sipping a glass of wine, and fantasizing about the dream house of my future. I am glad to report that my cravings were satiated last year when  Gray Magazine hit the news stands. Gray offers gorgeous imagery and tasteful design along with stories that inspire and provoke.  Home grown in Seattle, Gray Magazine covers all things interior from Portland Oregon up to Vancouver BC.  The story highlighted here, shot by well known interior photographer Alex Hayden, highlights a classic 1914 Capitol Hill Home in Seattle designed with a modern touch and sensibility.  If you love a bit of house envy and home inspiration be sure to pick up a copy of Gray.  You'll be glad you did!



Comments