Photographer George Barberis Knocks It Out of the Park for Luxe Magazine

Always be shooting, work begets work, this is what I tell the photographers I represent. The people on my roster love what they do and are thrilled to be associated with something creative. So when they are not producing images for commercial clients, I encourage them to take on editorial projects.

Relying on small crews and limited client involvement, editorial jobs allow for more creative latitude than a typical commercial shoot. While on the surface editorial rates can seem "small," in the long term they result in gorgeous images that can enhance a photographer's brand. I like to think of it as a paid test.

For photographer George Barberis, his latest project for Luxe Magazine offered a creative outlet: "Shooting editorial gives you access to really beautiful interior spaces that you might not otherwise have access to. It's always inspiring for me when I have the opportunity to meet and work with new creative professionals. Architect Jeffrey Taylor and interior designer Graciela Rutkowski, do amazing, high-end work. The shoot was a pleasure."
Click to here to see more of George's work.

Comments